Falling Christmas Object Gadget

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spm Result

SPM Result was came out already
So sad~!!!Bad!!!!><
All my friends gt 5A above,i........Less than 5
Im very sad TT
Haizzzzz~I need to more hardworking after tis

IM Lazy!!! tis is a punishment!!!

Next Time i wont repeat it agn!!
I must put more effort on STPM/A-level~(havent choosen)
Bm Or Penang???Im still consider~~~
A-level is harder or Stpm????
I must think of the school fee for A-Level,its 17k~too much

I dun wan increase my dad's burden ><


Im went to Penang after taking my result with Chyi,Hooi,Pei,Pieng N Yin By rapid n ferry
We went to toilet Bowl restaurant in Queensbay having our dinner~
And thn we Buy some sushi for our supper~ <3
We stayed in Yang chyi's God mother house~Mawar Apartment~ <3
We 6 ppls sleep together~I miss it the times we slept together~
Talked some Joke~Played manjung(me n chyi din play)~shopping together~
Wats a wonderful time!!!I miss it



The 2nd day, We went to Kdu college asking abot the course~
17K.......Hows??? too much larhhh~!
After tat we went to Gurney by rapid~

We had our breakfast+ lunch in Lamen Restaurant~
I forgot to capture the photos~><
We bought some skin care products in Watson~=]
2pm like tat,we went to Queensbay agn for Skating~ <3
I fall down 3 times only~~!!Happy~thn i can skate alone without helping~^^My leg now still pain,ouchh~
 

Having our Dinner in McDonald~
Bought ticket to watch movie~
Me n Chyi were watching the English Movie"John Carter" while Pei,Hooi,Yin were watching the"100分好男人" Im not remember the title of tat movie~
11pm,Chyi's godfather is coming fetch us Back to the apartment

Hooi,Pei,Pieng n Yin played Manjung at outside~
Me n Chyi were talking in the bedroom~
Im happy tat Chyi disclose her mind to me~^^
Hope she can control herself~

N i will respect her n support her decision~=]
Bless u ,chyi~ <3

Friday(today),Chyi hav a class today....

So she need to do for study
Well~ We went to Gurney Plaza with chyi's god father's car~
TQ~Uncle n Auntie~
Im back in 12pm with my bro's car

My bro fetch me back to Jawi
Hooi,Pei,Pieang went to Queensbay by my bro's car~

When on the way to back home

My heart were grieved~
I dun wan separate with all of u~
I miss the Time we had having together <3


I Love U,My Dear Friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Falling Christmas Object Gadget